Because our new site is under renovations, we have displayed our rules page here for players to review.
Last Updated: September 21, 2019
Here are the different punishments for the various severities. Some rules may not have a severity level; instead the punishment of the offence will be stated.
- Severity 1: Warning Only (Multiple warnings of the same type may result in a severity 2 punishment)
- Severity 2: Warnings -> Jail or Temporary ban
- Severity 3: 1 Warning -> Jail or Temporary ban -> Pernament Ban and/or IP Ban
- Severity 4: Tempban -> Pernament Ban
- Severity 5: Pernament Ban
Alternative “Alt” Accounts: If your main account has been banned on our servers and you choose to use an alternative account, the “alt” account must obey all server rules in order to continue to remain on the server. Any rule breakage infractions may result in an automatic severity 5 punishment (pernament ban). Using a “alt” account to beg/ask our server staff to unban the main account will not persuade us to unban any account. All banned players must submit a ban appeal in order to be considered.
Global Server Rules
|1. In-Game Chat|
|A) Chat Spamming or ALL CAPS (including aLtErNaTiNg ALL CAPS)||Severity 1 (May result in mute after warnings)|
|B) Advertising or giving away personal information||Severity 3 (May result in mute after warnings)|
|C) Bullying or Inappropriate chats||Severity 3 (May result in mute after warnings)|
|D) Offensive Language||Severity 2 (May result in mute after warnings)|
|2. In-Game Behaviour
Any player found doing the following:
|A) Bullying or Trolling Players||Severity 3|
|B) Harrasing Staff Member(s)||Severity 3|
|C) Threating, Bribing and Blackmailing players and staff||Severity 3|
|D) Unreported and Unauthorized Gamemodes||Report to Staff Member or it’s considered Severity 5|
|E) Exploitation of Bugs and Errors||Report to Staff Member or it’s considered Severity 5|
|3. Ranks and Unbans|
|A) Rank Begging/Requesting or Unban Begging||Severity 1|
- Obey all server rules and world-specific rules.
- You are responsible for your own account. Even if someone one else went on your account and broke a server rule, you are responsible for your own account.
The Co-owners and Owners of BogRealms Minecraft Server have the final word.
Creative World Rules
Expected Gamemode: Creative (Access to other gamemodes are permitted)
|4. Plot Creative|
|A) Plot Wasting (Claiming multiple empty plots for the sake of claiming) or Lava-Filled Plots.||Owned plots will be resetted|
|B) Griefing or Raiding Plots.||Severity 5|
|5. Plot Builds|
|A) Lag Machines.||Severity 2 (Plot Reset after warnings)|
|B) Builds that are deemed racist, negative religious remarks or sexually explicit.||Severity 2 (Plot Reset after warnings)|
|C) Builds that are used to abuse players.||Severity 3 (Plot Reset after warnings)|
|D) TNT Testing, Nuke testing or cross plots tnt fire fight.||Severity 3 (Plot Reset after Warnings)|
|E) AFK Preventers or AFK Circle Fountains are not permitted||Severity 2|
- Redstone clocks are permitted but they must be turned off when not in use or when player(s) are offline.
- Server staff has the right to reset your entire plot and punish players who build any prohibited creations.
- Plot owners are responsible for their own plot and the people you trust to build on that specific plot.
Survival World Rules (Applies to both New Survival and Legends Survival)
Expected Gamemode: Survival Only
|6. Survival World|
|A) Griefing, Raiding and Stealing properties/items that does not belong to you||Severity 4 (Severity 5 if severe)|
|B) Property Invasion (includes crop and mob stealing) or shared space hoarding||Severity 4 (Severity 5 if severe)|
|C) Hostile Mob Griefing (Using a hostile mob to intentionally destroy someone else’s property)||Severity 4 (Severity 5 if severe)|
|D) BogBucks scamming or deception to deprive player(s) of money or possessions||Severity 2|
|E) Random player killing (PVP is permitted only if fighting/defending player(s) approve)||Severity 3|
|F) AFK Preventers or AFK Circle Fountains are not permitted||Severity 2|
|G) Use of prohibited mod clients||Refer to Mod Client Guidelines below|
Players may only use “mods” (modification) clients that are approved by the BogNations team. The use of any other kinds of mods not listed below is considered cheating and is a bannable offence.
|7. Approved Mod Clients|
|8. Prohibited Mod Clients|
Nickname/Item Naming Rules
|Any nicknames or item names with:
||Warning and Force Nickname Change|
Minigame World Rules(Spleef, Mob Arena, Parkour, Ender Games etc.)
- Follow all server rules and world specific rules
- PvP is not allowed in the lobby areas.
- Cheating, spawning items, flying, god-mode or creative mode is not allowed in these worlds. If caught, it will counted as cheating and severe punishment will be given to the player
- [sg & spleef] Do not enter an area when a game is in progress unless you are spectating.
- Report all bugs to ‘DarkNexusJH’ or ‘bogmonster360’
- Griefing, stealing and raiding is prohibited in this world. (includes other player’s crops)
- Do not just build a bridge to another player’s skyblock just to mess with them, steal, invade or takeover their island.
- Only break or destroy structures/buildings that belong to you or is counted neutral. If it does not belong to you, don’t touch is.
- Respect all players on the skyblock world. (Don’t just randomly knock another player off their island.
- Do not randomly kill a player just for the fun of it. If you want to fight them, hit them or kill them, you must have permission from the player before doing so.
- Do not deprive player from all their money and resources.
- ABSOLUTELY NO TNT IS ALLOWED ON Skyblock
- May use any given commands necessary and appropriately to enforce the rules, investigate and rule breakages and to promote server peace.
- Moderators must abide all server rules and world-specific rules
- Moderators should answer all server-related questions as much as they can. If they do not know, inform them to talk to a staff member.
- May not give ranks, permissions, commands, abilities, gamemodes, or spawned items to players, even if they claim they to have donated.
- Moderators may not abuse any commands or abilities for their own advantage in worlds that do not allow cheating.
- Moderators may not use illegal clients, mods or launchers unless obtaining FULL PERMISSION from head administrators.
- Must inform staff of any bans, kicks, inappropriate behaviour and jailing made on the server.
- Moderators have the rights to rename players with names that do not follow nickname rules.
BogShop GuidelinesBy purchasing anything from our server shop, you agree to all Terms and Conditions of BogNations, Enjin and the BogShop. If you do not abide the terms and conditions, do not make the purchases. Any payment to BogRealms Minecraft Server is a payment for the virtual items, ranks and features contained in the purchase. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the BogNations owners. All items are virtual and have no real-cash value. No cash exchanges will be made for selling your virtual items on our server. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and rules, you are stating:
- You are over 18 or have parental permission if you are under 18.
- You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or PayPal account.
- You will not chargeback, dispute, or reverse any payments. Doing so will result in a permanent ban.
- All payments are final and non-refundable. (even in the event of a player ban and/or no longer wishes to play on the server.)
- The rewards (“perks”) received after donating for a package are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- All rewards (“perks”) are one time payment purchases. You can purchase more but it there will not be a monthly, annual or weekly charge.
- You are always subject to the BogNations website, Enjin Terms and in-game rules.
- Player(s) found abusing or taking advantage of a bug, glitch, or loophole within the BogShop are subject to a ban. This includes abusing current and future free packages.
- Server staff reserves the right to refuse the item despite it being paid including but not limited to if a player is found abusing their purchase in any form.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If your purchase is not given immediately, please ensure your processed payment has been approved and please allow the administrators 24-48 hours to make the changes.
If you have any issues, please contact us at http://m.me/BogNations