https://support.bognations.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/BG-Support-High-300x119.png 0 0 DarkNexusJH https://support.bognations.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/BG-Support-High-300x119.png DarkNexusJH2018-03-10 08:20:412018-03-10 08:20:41Skyblock Commands
Last Updated On March 10, 2018
The following are in-game commands for BG SkyBlock. (Uses the ASkyblock plugin)
General Player Commands
- /island – Opens the SkyBlock island menu
- /island help – SkyBlock help
- /island go – teleport to your island
- /island go <number> – teleport to a numbered island home (use /sethome <number> to set)
(Max Homes: Non-VIP – 2, Citizen – 3, VIP/VIP/Certified – 5, Legacy – 7, Staff – 10, Admin – 15)
- /island biomes – open the biomes GUI [VIP Only]
- /island cp – Opens Island Control Panel
- /island expel – Removes a visitor from your island
- /island reset or restart – Restarts an island. There is a cool down timer and a max limit on this so that players do not abuse it (2 resets max per player).
- /island lang – Change the player language for all SkyBlock menus
- /island level – Show rank of your island
- /island ms or minishop – Opens the mini-shop where players can buy stuff. Disabled during BETA testing period.
- /island top – shows the Top 10 islands by rank
- /island sethome <number> – sets a numbered home point, up to the max the server allows
- /island spawn – Teleport to Skyblock spawn
(Use /spawn to go to server spawn)
- /island warps – Lists warps that are available via Welcome Warp Signs
- /island warp <name> – warps to a Welcome Warp Sign. The full name does not have to by typed in (just the first few letters)
- /island invite – Invite a player to join your team. You can only invite one person at a time. (Max 4 players can be on a team)
- /island accept or reject – Accepts or rejects an invite. WARNING: If a player has an island already and accepts, the island will be deleted.
- /island team – lists info on the team
- /island leave – leave the team – returns to spawn
- /island kick or remove <name> – only available for the island owner or leader – removes a team member.
- /island makeleader <name> – Transfers ownership to a team member. Can only be issued by the leader.
- /island coop <player> – Gives a player temporary full access to your island. Notifies other team members and the leader when this happens. Use it wisely.
- /island expel <player> – Removes coop status. Also ejects player from your island.
- /challenge – Shows the GUI for challenges available to the player.